Friday, December 26, 2008

Today is boxing day!!!

Christmas was pretty cool.  

The best thing was spending many hours in the company of these awesome people.  They're really radical thinkers and they love each other and i twas amazing to be around.  At the end of the evening, we felt like best friends forever.  

I am blessed with knowing and meeting people that are amazing.  Every week I meet people who are so loving and beautiful.  I can only hope that I can share some light also.

I am the the process of choosing a three word resolution for 2009.  I know for sure that there are three things I want to put most of my energy into :


1. Looking after myself and making myself the priority in my life.    

2.  Practicing focus.  FollowOneCourseUntilSuccessful.

3.  Thinking positive thoughts

NYE I need to spend alone being artsy and doing the things I love.  Also some reflection time.  Yippee!  meanwhile, I must rest, rejuvenate and get ready from some six week focus programs which start tommorow:)

No comments: