Friday, January 9, 2009

My 43 things lists...

One of my fave social networks online is 43things.com

Today you're honored to learn more about my list.
As of today, there are 35 things on my list that I want to do, and 12 things I've done.

Among the things I want to do are (i need to update it more but this is from last year):

make a million, fight mediocrity, get a tattoo, write a book, buy a bicycle, run faster, open a Roth IRA, make money online, never settle for anything less than I deserve, keep in better contact with the friends I have and make new friends, never lose my sense of wonder, design my own clothes, be a better sister, engage my sense of wonder regulary, go camping, start writing poetry again, be able to do pull-ups, do 15 pushups, send something to post secret, volunteer on an organic farm, become a canadian permanent resident, become a CHEK practitioner, learn tai chi & qi gong, improve my french, own a successful business, get drivers license, become financially independent, try crossfit, write a living will, become a naturopathic doctor, take a train across Canada, learn Adobe Flash CS3, learn to use Adobe Illustrator, learn to rock climb, trust more

The 12 things I have done...

made bread pudding, built my own website, do something productive every day, become a Holistic Lifestyle Coach, only buy clothes that make me feel beautiful and classy, Learn Chi Running, have a totally different life by this time next year, finish a triathlon, date, watch smallville, learn to ride a bicycle, learn to swim.

Most of this was written in 2007 when I first joined 43things. Needs a lil tweaking. I love that site. It reminds me of all the coolness in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this list, i was laughing at some of the stuff:) and i identified a few of the things i want to do myself, a proper push up, at least five...:)