Sunday, September 21, 2008

Start Strong Sundays

Happy Sunday!

For the past year- I've termed my Sundays Start Strong Sundays.
Sunday is my fave day of the week because for me I get a chance to start anew and try again. I get to clean my space and air out and bring in positive energy. I'm spiritual and thrive on rituals so Start Strong Sunday gives me the opportunity to bring in some goodness into my life in various simple ways. Every Sunday for two years how I've been getting a motivational email from Spark telling me to keep going. It's quite cheesy- sometimes I respond to that email!

A day to rest my body and just breathe. Wow. Every day is a blessing, but to me Sundays are especially so.

I would like to treat this blog more like a journal - except I hardly post - my energies tend to be elsewhere.

Yesterday I had this beautiful vision of my future home and neighborhood. I'll be moving there in 2013 between now and then I need to procure $500 000 cash. Gotta work my tush off for it. As I say while I lounge around and sleep all September away!! Great.

Today is the 21st of Sept and I give thanks for 21 blessings:

  1. -communication
  2. -love
  3. -forgiveness
  4. -family
  5. -true friendship
  6. -clarity
  7. -the journey
  8. -my sexy danskin pants
  9. -art
  10. -my congregation
  11. -manga
  12. -books
  13. -letters
  14. -health
  15. -my body
  16. -music
  17. -dreams
  18. -growth
  19. -my hot soulsista tank top
  20. -my digiframe
  21. -imagination

I love Toronto in the healthiest way possible & it feels good. Not infatuation or fake love. I love Toronto because it houses me in my most healthy state and things can only go uphill from here. I love TO because of the little green nooks and crannies everywhere. I like the neighborhoods I have yet to explore and the ones whose glimpses drive me wild like West Queen West. The possibilities that knock at my window every day. The gorgeous winter that's coming up. The cheesiness that TO inspires in me. Even that, I love. Mostly I am grateful of this space that's a balance of diversity, health, community and urban life.

Happy Sunday all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow girl... u r in a great space... u r so inspirational, u just keep moving and growing...:)