Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall Renewal!

I'm eating really well during these two weeks & taking time off exercise. Refocusing my goals and taking care of myself.

I'm doing well most times. I'm looking forward to being closer to High Park beginning in November.

I've been hanging out with my friend Emma & we connect so well it's so exciting to spend time with her. I also like hearing about her relationships and insights in to spiritualism etc. This is the closest friend I've had since moving to TO & I can tell her anything and everything. I feel like I get to have a sister.

Next weekend I hope to go the water communion...

I want to take some dancing classes - I miss moving in that way on a regular basis. Free classes would be a good start :) Maybe I can create a solo class in my room!

In other news...my heart is temporarily singing the bruised blues.

No comments: