Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring in Toronto!!!

Never mind that it snowed two weeks ago!

It's spring. Today I took a lovely walk through the park near my house. Everything seems so much lighter and jollier these days. I did some spring cleaning & I'm getting rid of junk internally & externally. Helena The Minimalist!

Of course there are some pretty uncool things in my life presently, like not getting the job I wanted, my computer acting up & my annoying roommates.

However there is awesomeness too:
I made two wonderful new friends during the past two days. There is a 90% chance that I'm moving on July 1st to a new home. (I will find out if I have been accepted on Friday). I'm applying for an awesome program for September (application due June 30th). I'm planning on teaching an outdoor fitness class for June 1st.

Lately I have a tendency to want to do things spontaneously - like calling people at the last minute to hang out, or randomly making new plans. This is the me that I've been missing! She's back!

Trusting the universe. The rest of the nitty gritty details will sort themselves out.

Thanks y'all for your support & for sharing part of my journey
.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

whohooo

this made me smile, ohh you can say that again about last minute plans, that is the story of my life...
and sis, u have to trust the universe, if you want something hard enough, the universe conspires to bring it to you... might not appear in the exact form you expect it to... but it will happen:)