Sunday, April 19, 2009

How to make Toronto feel like NYC!

My best summers ever have been the ones I spent in New York City.

I expect my first summer in Toronto to be my best summer yet!

I'm applying to move to an apartment in a more centralized neighborhood in Toronto. From here on out it's the dumb logistics that I'm trying to figure out - rental application with the building office. I have a meeting with them on Friday.

Otherwise I'm excited at this possibility & really want this to happen :) :) :)

Meanwhile - the potential move - in date is 2.5 months away which is good coz it gives me a chance to really fall in love with the beach near my house knowing that it's temporary makes it that much more appealing!

Bring on the summer, Toronto...

1 comment:

NYC Educator said...

I think you guys need some summer. I just got back from a week in London, Ontario, and it's about ten degrees too cold as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for your kind words about the quote at my place. That really grabbed me too. I get the feeling that such things are not quite as true in Canada, and I hope they stay that way.